Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Back in the Day is Back!

Another bit of shameless self-promotion for you all:

Back in the day: On the Prairies is now airing on Aboriginal Peoples' Television here in Canada on Tuesday nights.  I was a creator on the original concept and participated behind the scenes on both seasons of the show.  I was a little surprised that the show premiered this week but, since I've been busy in my teaching position, I was a little out of the loop.  I am seeing it, in many ways, for the first time myself and looking forward to seeing the final product complete.  The participants were wonderful people to meet and know and I enjoyed the time I was able to spend with them.  The show is available online at http://aptn.ca/pages/backintheday/ and the "Behind the Scenes" webisodes are available at www.backintheday.ca.  

No comments:

Post a Comment